Sunday, April 4, 2010

Perspective

Warning: If you do not think you can handle looking at images of people with rare diseases and unfortunate deformities then please restrain yourself from continuing on. Just gracefully SKIP this post and move to the next :)


Looking at these brave individuals who suffer with these very rare and terrible diseases made me feel very fortunate. Although I personally suffer daily with an incredibly debilitating illness, i realize it could STILL be worse. Its so good to count our blessings everyday for what we DO have and also for what we DONT have. I have much respect and compassion for these people who go through life this way knowing that there might never be help or understanding of what their condition is. To view, click on the links. These are all completely real diseases, I made sure of that because at first I thought maybe some were made up!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

No comments:

Post a Comment